We at Israel Business Connection are here to assist you as a new immigrant businesswoman/man to get acquainted with the Israeli world of business. Based on your individual needs, we connect you with Israeli business people and professionals, who are available to help and guide you on a voluntary basis. You will benefit from their years of experience as well as enjoying a fast entry into local business circles. We do our best to find business contacts with a similar background to yours in terms of business field, language and country of origin.
In practice, the service may entail the following:
· Accompaniment, consultation, providing tailor-made information during the various stages of establishing a business;
· Referral to institutions that provide money-lending and financial support to immigrants;
· Creation of contact channels and communication between prospective/new immigrants and business/professional people in Israel;
· Coordination of tours and business meetings in Israel;
· Publishing and distributing information about business opportunities, investments and franchises to those signing up for our e-mail list.
The services are provided by a business consultant – a project coordinator who is your first contact and who helps to connect between you and the volunteers;
volunteering professionals: accountants, lawyers, customs agents, specialists and other qualified people; as well as an extensive network of volunteer old immigrant or veteran Israeli business owners sharing a similar background to yours in terms of business field, language and country of origin who can serve as guides for your entrepreneurial initiative.
Should you wish to receive any specific information about any of our services, feel free to contact us at anytime.
Mr. Ran Afek
IBC Project Coordinator and Business Consultant
Tel. (Office) 972-77-330-1124